Failure in life sometimes is inevitable, and things don’t always turn out as we want. Situations like this hurt our feelings and confidence. However, failing a couple of times doesn’t mean that you are a failure and always going to fail in your goals.
The secret behind failure is that you need to keep trying to succeed. Don’t ever give up and at some point, you’ll get where you should be.
Till your time comes though, there are some motivational – push quotes that can help you follow your destiny and keep trying.
There are plenty of moments in life when we think that we are alone, and no one is supporting us or believing in us. For those times, there are motivational “You Got This Quotes” that can push you to continue the efforts.
When you need someone to support you then you must look back and read some of the motivational quotes.
Whenever you feel like your life is going to fall apart then read the list below, and find a motivational quote that can help you move forward and continue trying.
List of You Got This Quotes
You Got This Quotes for Overcoming Obstacles
It can be challenging sometimes – we understand. Having the capability to overcome obstacles is known as resilience. Resilient people persevere through every challenge, do not give up easily, and do not give in to despair.
Despite knowing that they will have to work hard and sacrifice to overcome obstacles if you are a resilient person you will remain motivated and inspired.
To help you become this motivated person we created a list of inspirational quotes that will help whenever facing obstacles.
1.“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal”. – Henry Ford
Big minds have a lot to offer in the world. People like Ford can definitely help you succeed in your goals.
2. “We develop our character muscles by overcoming obstacles”.
Knowing that from every obstacle and challenge you can actually win something is really encouraging and helps you boost your confidence.
3. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle”.
Having a strong character can push you to overcome any obstacle. Having inner strength is stronger and greater than any difficulty in life.
4.”Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it”.
Figuring out how to overcome all the difficulties and issues is the best lesson in life. If you do it once, then you know that you have the power to work through any issue again. Life is full of obstacles, so the secret is to learn how to go through them and overcome the difficulties.
5.“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw, Mrs Warren’s Profession
If you cannot find the circumstances that you need don’t give up, but make the circumstances as you want them to be. Dealing with any difficulty and creating the environment you desire is what will make you happy in the future.
6.“The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” – Molière
What is a better feeling than knowing that you figured it out and you’ve got all the glory? Overcoming obstacles and watching the outcomes feels good and it is motivational.
7.“Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome” – E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly.
8.“There are no negatives in life, only challenges to overcome that will make you stronger.”
Challenges and difficulties can only make you stronger. You build a character with every challenge that you face in life.
9.“Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success.” – Rob Liano
Success needs effort! Nothing in life comes easily. That’s why one of the main things in life is overcoming obstacles.
10.“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
Failure sometimes is the step to succession. You can not be considered a glorious person without having lived the failure. Failure is a boost to make us try harder for the things that we want in life.
11.Our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the challenge of change.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Overcoming difficulties need guts and strength, but if you can find the ability then you have all the chances to win every challenge.
12.“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
Even the smartest people need time to overcome obstacles and resolve problems. Albert Einstein mentioned that he struggles for a long time to find solutions. Why don’t you do the same?
13.“Worry never accomplishes anything. When you have a problem, it is best to concentrate on the solution to that problem, not the problem itself.” – Thomas D. Willhite
Concentration is the big secret to overcoming all the difficulties in life; worry will only create more issues rather than help you succeed in your cause. Concentrate on the best solution and not the worrying problem.
14. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin.
Persistence is the key to all successful people, and it makes sense. Nothing comes easy in life. Everything needs a plan and a lot of effort. So, if you don’t persist you will never have the outcome that you want.
15. “Achieving success is a challenge but so is struggling so you may as well choose success.”
Success is always challenging and needs time. That’s why if you choose success, you should be ready to handle many obstacles and challenges.
16.”Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William Arthur Ward.
Misfortune and distress lead people to have bad feelings. Obstacles also are a form of adversity. However, adversity is a massive cause for people to give up. But people who are willing to succeed are ready to break all the records.
17. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour.”
When things are difficult success has a better and sweeter flavour. We never appreciate the things that come easily in life.
18.”The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.” – Auliq Ice.
If you want to pride yourself, you need to resolve all the issues that arise on your life journey. So, don’t ignore your problems and get the chance to find the best solution.
19. “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.”
What’s better than building an empire on your own? What’s better than succeeding without anyone’s help? Try it and figure it out.
20. “In fact, stories of people of achievement often show that obstacles and struggles are the stepping stones to success.”
If you think that the key to success is overcoming obstacles, then you should consider yourself already successful. Nothing in this life comes at no cost.
You Got This Quotes That Encourage
It is imperative for everyone to have confidence in their own abilities in order to live life to the fullest.
Deal with situations is not always easy, but you can make it! Below you will find some quotes that will encourage you to go proceed and be the best version of yourself.
21. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
The only way to succeed in life is always look at the bright side of every situation. If you don’t you will go crazy from the difficulties.
22. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
Have you ever thought of the story of the butterfly? The butterfly starts as an ugly small caterpillar..but after some time it becomes beautiful and wonderful. The same rule applies to life!
23. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
Not everyone is built for great things; that doesn’t mean though, that we can not achieve small things in a great way. Remember that little things in life are usually smaller.
24. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
Who said that fear is a drawback? Fear is usually for the smarter people! If you manage and overcome your fear, then it’s a success. The triumph comes after the fear!
25. “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
It needs the same power to make yourself miserable or to overcome your difficulties. Let alone that being miserable is draining and controls our minds in a negative way.
26. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill was one of the most inspirational politicians of all ages. So, who is a better person to listen to when it comes to success?
27. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”– Rob Siltanen
Success is on our minds. If you believe that you can make it, then you will find a way to actually do it! Be strong and believe! The triumph is near, you just need to find your pace.
28. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.”
Everyone falls during life. The main thing is to look at the bright side even when you are fallen. From every situation, you can take a lesson.
29. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
Always take your decisions, and don’t go with the flow. Be the person who realises his dreams, not a person who lets others lead your way.
30. “Courage is not having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
When you feel that your energy is drained then is when you need courage. Courage is the most important thing in life. Losing your strength to go on is not something rare but finding the courage to move on is!
31. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
32. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
The best time to do something is in the past. Start everything before you think it twice. The future is bright, but it needs effort and decisions need time. Don’t waste it!
33. “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
Do you think that it’s better to see opportunities or obstacles? The decision is 100% yours. Don’t waste your time in negativeness. Life is short to be miserable.
34. “I now tried a new hypothesis. It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be.” – Michelle Obama
Your happiness is your work! Don’t let anyone else be in charge. Michelle Obama gave us one of the most inspirational quotes. Do you want to give yourself the chance to be happy? Then try!
35. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
You always need to think about the possibilities and balance in life. Nothing will stay stable forever. That’s why, you need to think of yourself and your circumstances as a riding bicycle, that you need to ride in balance.
36. “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown
This is one of the most motivational quotes. Knowing that everyone had failures can give you the strength to move forward. Be ready to fail! Be ready to succeed.
37. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
38. “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
39. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
One of the smartest people of all time actually mentioned that we can find opportunities in every difficulty! Be the man who will grab them, and not the man who will hide behind the difficulties.
40.“What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.”
What is more inspirational and motivational than knowing that you can always move forward? You can not change the past, but you can always change the future! Be bold and work for it!
You Got This Quotes on Facing your Fears
It’s essential to take one small step at a time when you’re facing your fears.
A risky move or something too scary can backfire if you do it before you are ready. That’s why to prepare yourself you can read some motivational quotes and get some strength!
41. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
42. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t sit at home and wait, grab the opportunity, find the courage and the confidence, and get out to conquer your fear. Being busy will only help become stronger and stronger. If you think that you cannot do something, then you definitely need to try it! Go out and take your chances.
43. “Run towards the roar,’ the old people used to tell the young ones. When faced with great danger and when people panic and seek a false sense of safety, run towards the roaring and go where you fear to go. For only by facing your fears can you find some safety and a way through. When the world rattles and the end seem near, go towards the roar.” – Michael Meade, Why the World Doesn’t End: Tales of Renewal in Times of Los
There is not any other way to face your fears than trying the things that you fear of. Take some strength and think that you’ve got it! Fear is nothing more than a state of mind, so, override your mind and be bold.
44. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” —Helen Keller
Sometimes fear feels like danger; but is it actually dangerous? Usually, the answer is no. When we fear something, it makes us feel terrified. However, it only takes a small decision to overcome your fear! Fight for it!
45. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
46. “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind.” – Napoleon Hill
As we already stated above, fear is just a state of mind! Override your mind and you won.
47. “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” – Joyce Meyer
If you want to conquer life, then you need to overcome your fears and acquire a fearless spirit! Be brave and fear nothing.
48.”Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvellously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
49.”Have no fear of perfection–you’ll never reach it.” – Salvador Dali
If you fear being perfect, then you will never accomplish being one! The secret is to be brave and have confidence. Believe in yourself and you will be able to conquer the world.
50. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
51. “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one woman are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me”.– Cheryl Strayed
Try not to think of your fears! If you decide to forget about them and discuss only different things, then your fear will gradually lose its strength. Are you ready to let it go?
52. “Fear has its use, but cowardice has none.”– Mahatma Gandhi
Are you actually a coward who wants to live your life in fear and terror? I think that everyone needs a chance to overcome fears and obstacles. Build your own chances and move forward.
53.“Make a promise to yourself that you will always choose growth over safe and dreams over fear.” – Brittany Burgunder
Overcoming your fears should be your dream! If you face a fear, then you grow yourself into a better more advanced version. Are you ready to flourish?
54. “If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?” -Confucius
Your heart will let you know if you have something to fear and worry about. If you cannot find the fear in your heart but you can only find it in the mind, then you can easily push it away.
55. “Living with fear stops us taking risks, and if you don’t go out on the branch, you’re never going to get the best fruit.” – Sarah Parish
If you are living with fear, then you will not be able to live at all. Fear will keep you away from all the amazing things in life. If you want to live to the fullest you need to be brave and not fear anything.
56.“Face your fears as if your life depends on them because living in fear keeps you from living.” – Jeanette Coron
57.“You will face obstacles. Don’t let them scare you. Fear is part of the game. Trying things outside of your comfort zone is essential because your ability to grow as a person is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can handle. So be strong and fearless on this journey we call life.” – Bruce Jenner
Life is a hard journey, and it needs a lot of patience; that’s why you can not find any comfort zone! Do you know the Latin “Carpe diem”? If yes, follow the rule and live like you live your last day.
58. “As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.”– Chanakya
Imagine the amazing feeling when you destroy your fear. When you attack and destroy the sense of fear in your life you can really live as a conqueror.
59. “Swim with your fears and they will have no chance but to drown.” -Hiral Nagda
Some will think that if you swim with your fear, they will drown you. However, according to our quote fears will be drowned by you. Let them disappear in the water! Be a brave person you will grab the day.
60.“Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” —Dale Carnegie
Overcoming your fear, and making it disappear is the only way to push it away. You just need to do the things that you fear and step by step you will stop being terrified.
You Got This – Quotes on Having a Growth Mindset
Life is about learning from everything around you and learning from everything around you is the key to staying on top of your game.
It’s not true that learning stops when you finish school and academic education; you always learn from everything around you.
That’s why, some motivational – growth quotes can really help you become better and better in life. You got this! Don’t let anyone stop you.
61.”Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance”.
Strength is not the most powerful thing. Stubbornness and perseverance sometimes are more important. Situations in life are not always easy, that’s why you need to stay focused and try for your dreams.
62. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it”.– Kevin Hart
Open-minded people are the only people who succeed in life. Life is hard, and you need o think out of the box to manage and resolve all the weird situations. Think simple and find the best and most innovative solution in life.
63. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within” -Maya Angelou
If you have a light in your heart nothing can hide it! Start moving forward with this light and you have nothing to fear! Be fearless and go for your dreams.
64. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world”. – Harriet Tubman
If you want to change the world, then you need a strong character that can withstand all the difficulties. Don’t hide your passion; don’t hide your dynamics! Be brave and change the world.
65. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever”. – Mahatma Gandhi
You need to live every moment like it is your last, but if you want to grow yourself and your personality you need to learn as you will live forever. Don’t stop learning; it’s the only way to find triumph in life.
66. “Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of being”.
67. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all”. – Dale Carnegie
No one accomplished something important in life without trying. Nothing comes easily in life; to be a complete person you need to always try to become better.
68. “Success is not an accident, success is a choice”.– Stephen Curry
Believing that you can accomplish something is the first step! Several people may tell you that you cannot succeed. The only way to make it happen is to believe in yourself.
69. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection”. – Thomas Paine
70. “It is hard to fail but it is worse never to have tried to succeed”. – Theodore Roosevelt
As we mentioned before, failure is hard; however, it can be harder and more destructive if you don’t try to accomplish your goals. Be brave and try everything that you fear.
71. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear”.– Mark Twain
72. “What’s on the other side of fear? Nothing. – Jamie Foxx
73. “You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better. By becoming a little better each and every day, over a period of time, you will become a lot better”.
If you have in mind that you want better and better every day, you will end up being the best version of yourself. Never stop learning, and never stop trying to improve yourself.
74. “Work hard now. Don’t wait. If you work hard enough, you’ll be given what you deserve”.–Shaquille O’Neal
All the successful people in life have worked hard. You cannot succeed and change the world by just sitting on your sofa. Be ready to get exhausted; be ready to get tired and crazy; only then you’ll see the light of success.
75.”Do one thing every day that scares you”. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Overcome your strengths and your emotions every day! Be daring and live your fears to the fullest.
You Got This Quotes on Taking Action
No matter what project you’re working on, what you’re going through personally, or whether you’re procrastinating instead of taking action, actions and energy can motivate you to get moving.
Each time you linger over an assignment, you’ve probably been reminding yourself of their action quotes.
76.“Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” – Roy T. Bennett
You may want and think about something for a long time. However, if you don’t take action, you will never accomplish it. Are you ready to try for everything that you want?
77. “The most effective way to do it is to do it”. – Amelia Earhart
Actions and only actions. Thoughts will not help you but actions will push you further in life.
78. “If you’re waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you’ll never make it.” – Criss Jami
You will never be ready to try! You need to try before your feel 100% certain. Perfection is never in place. You can make it just by persistence and braveness.
79. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
80. “If you truly feel that self-esteem and motivation have to happen first before you can make changes in your life, then we’ll probably be sharing walkers at a retirement home as we talk over what might have been.” –Shannon Alder
You build your self-esteem and confidence as you learn more things and try new things in life. Move forward and surpass yourself.
Don’t relax in your comfort zone and wait to become ready without doing anything.
81. “Patience, more than the ability to bear pains or endure waiting, is to be calm no matter what happens – constantly take action to turn it into positive growth opportunities – and have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting.” -Roy T. Bennett
Persistence, patience and durability are what you need to become a successful person in life! Believe in yourself and take action to turn your opportunities into self-growth.
82. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you”. – Mark Cuban
Don’t let anyone deprive the growth opportunities for you. Be your own boss and try harder! 24 hours per day are more than enough to grab your opportunities.
83. “Amateurs sit around and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work”. – Stephen King
If you feel that you are a strong individual, then you need to push yourself and go to work. No one will inspire you; you need to grab it alone.
84. “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work”. – Oprah Winfrey
Get your work and take what is there for you. There is no secret ingredient for success. All you need is work!
85.”Listen to me, you’ve got this. Seriously, you’ve got this. – Scott Stabile
No matter your dream and your passion, just remember that you got this.
You might find some of the quotes we shared above helpful during the hardest times.
Whenever you feel uninspired or demotivated, you can always refer to this article. Do not let anyone make you feel inadequate, no matter what. It’s in your nature to succeed because you are unique and special. Take your chances and try to fulfil your destiny.
More quotes articles: