Everyone needs a hand. We all need a raise in life. Life can be challenging with so many ups and downs especially having to juggle between love, life and family.
Hard times will definitely show up and it is in times like these that encouraging word for husband comes in handy. It is true that men are wired differently which makes them logical beings yet they have emotions. Part of the basic needs of a man includes wanting to know that he is winning not just in the secular world but in every area of their lives including you.
Your man may be a man of steel but he’s got blood flowing in his veins, he has emotions, he can be down, depressed or even discouraged when things don’t go his way and he has to face the harsh realities of life. How do you make him feel at ease? How do you help him bounce back?
Every man needs a woman who isn’t just in love with them but is interested in every area of their lives. He wants not just a love partner but a cheerleader. One who will take sides with him even when the world is against him, one who will look him in the eye and say “I’ve got your back”, one who will say you can do it, go for it, a motivator, an encourager and one who supports him emotionally.
Words are powerful. You want to put some springs in the steps of your man despite challenging times, use words. Remember your special man means a whole lot to you, he was first your friend and grew into being your lover and transcended to being your husband and also became father to your children, this shows that he is faced with several challenges and they keep increasing as he metamorphoses into different stages playing different roles in your life.
Don’t you think your man deserves some credit? I’m not saying he’s perfect, neither am I saying he ticks all the boxes but all I’m saying is that he is trying. Let your words and emotional support give him hope. Let him know you believe in him even when he doesn’t believe in himself.
Recharge and awaken his spirit with some words of affirmations. Confused about how to go about it or thinking about the right words to use, then find some encouraging word for husband below to cheer your man. Don’t forget he wants to know that he is winning with you also.
We will be starting with some encouraging word for husband to let him know you love him and you want him. Let’s begin with his love life.
Encouraging Words For Husband
1. I only want you and nobody else.
2. I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming.
3. I love knowing that you want me in your world.
4. I feel so safe with your strong arms of protection.
5. I will always respect and honour and love you.
6. I can’t wait till you get home from work to show you how much I’ve missed you.
7. Your arms are the only place I want to be now and always.
8. I’m praying for you today. You’ve got this! Go for it.
9. I love you more today than any day before.
10. I admire your integrity.
11. I can’t wait to experience the rest of life with you.
12. I can’t wait to tell the world how much you mean to me.
13. You can always make me laugh. I’m so happy I have you!
14. I love doing the chores with you. Hard work and laughter is the best with you!
15. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but it’s reassuring to know we are always on the same team, never apart.
16. I love you.
More words of encouragement for the man you love
17. I am so proud of you and all you are.
18. I love the way you make me laugh.
19. You make a great husband.
20. I have complete faith in your strengths and abilities.
21. I am grateful for the love that we share.
22. I am proud to be called your wife.
23. Loving you has made me a better person.
24. Life is more interesting with you by my side.
25. Tough times do not last but tough people do, keep going, honey.
26. I love the fact that you make I and the children a priority, you are a great dad.
27. It feels great returning home to you daily.
28. I believe in you darling.No one or nothing should stop you from achieving your dreams.
29. Happy people do not have the best things, they make the best of whatever they have. You are one of the best things that have happened to me.
Words Of Encouragement For Husband During Hard Times
Nothing can make your man feel safer than when he hears you mouth some words of encouragement to him even when things don’t add up. It motivates him to want to go the extra mile to do so much more. Let’s go further as we look at more encouraging word for husband.
30. You are my man, no other man will fit.
31. I love being with you.
32. Being your wife is an honor.
33. Thanks for working so hard.
34. You are one handsome man.
35. I’ll always stand by your side.
36. Thank you for thinking of me.
37. I’m blessed you are my husband.
38. Thanks for being a great husband!
39. You know how to make me happy!
40. You’re a great Dad!
41. When you hold me tight, I feel safe with you.
42. Thanks for always listening to me even when I don’t make sense sometimes. I feel loved.
43. You are a gift.
44. I’m a better woman because you’re my husband. I mean every word of it.
45. I know it’s been tough but I am still cheering for you.
46. You are one of a kind and have something great to offer to this world. Don’t give up now.
47. Let go and start over, nothing in the universe can stop you from doing that. Remember, I’m here right beside you too.
48. Don’t be discouraged by what you are going through. Your time is coming. Where you are is not where you are going to stay, remember life is a journey and being here with you will definitely make it worth the while.
49. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better. At least you have me with you.
50. Don’t give up too soon dear, you are closer to the finish line than when you first began.
51. The World is waiting for you, go take the stage.
52. I love your tenacity, it’s second to none.
53. I believe in you.
54. I love doing things for you.
55. Your strength gives me strength.
56. Your happiness makes me happy.
57. We complement each other perfectly. Who would have been a better man to me? None dear.
58. I am so happy to have you as my partner.
59. I’m committed to helping you succeed dear.
60. Every day my love grows greater and deeper for you.
61. Can’t stop loving you regardless of what we are going through now, I know we will come out stronger together.
Daily Encouraging Word For Husband
Don’t forget also that these encouraging word for husband should not only be used during trying times but if possible on a daily basis or whenever you can. Make it a part of you. By doing this you do not only meet his need of wanting to be encouraged but you assure him that despite what life throws at him, he has you by his side.
62. You are the perfect man for me.
63. I am so proud of the man you are.
64. I appreciate the things you do for me.
65. You are an amazing and beautiful man.
66. I am so fortunate to share my life with you.
67. I am grateful to have you as my partner in life.
68. You help inspire me to become a better woman.
69. You are such a sensual man and I love being intimate with you.
70. You make me feel protected and safe and I appreciate it deeply.
71. You are a wonderful provider and an important role in this family.
72. Your honesty and integrity help me feel secure in our relationship.
73. You make me feel beautiful and cherished and I appreciate this greatly.
74. For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.
75. I really appreciate the time you take out of your busy schedule to help me.
76. I trust you.
77. I believe in you.
78. I am always here for you.
79. I will be with you every step of the way.
80. No matter what, we will get through this together.
81. Together we can win because we make a great team.
82. I trust in you and am fully committed to your potential.
83. I’m impressed by your ability to handle tough situations.
84. I promise to always stand by your side and have your back.
85. I am here to build you up and not let anything tear you down.
86. I’m proud of you for you have come a long way and have never given up.
87. I love how you always come up with the perfect solution to every problem.
88. I am confident that we can get through any challenge life brings at us as a couple.
89. I accept your faults because I know they will serve as a learning experience and make you stronger.
90. Look how much you have achieved, this is only a stepping stone to greater heights for you. Keep trying honey.
Loveable Words For Husband
Expressing your heartfelt feeling to the special man in your life can be sometimes difficult as you seem not to find the right words to say. In addition to encouraging word for husband, I’d be penning down a few loveable words for husband also.
91. I knew I loved you from the very first day I set my eyes on you. When you asked me to be your wife, I knew beyond every reasonable doubt that I was not making a mistake.
92. Being with you has been a lovely ride, I’m not looking at the bumps on our journey but I’m focusing on loving a rare soul like yours.
93. I love you more than words can say. I look at you and say to myself wow! All of these cuteness just for me?
94. Being with you has made life worth living. I’m not ashamed to call you mine.
95. We have had our fair share of life troubles yet you have shown so much strength and perseverance. Thanks for being you.
96. I am who I am because of you. We may have our challenges and our disagreements, but as long as we are still together and love one another, nothing else matters. I’m here dear, I will love you forever.
97. My only wish is that you could see yourself through my eyes. Only then could you realize just how much you mean to me and how much I love you. You are, and always will be, my everything.
98. Men like you are rare. You show to me always how blessed I am to have you.
99. With you is where my heart belongs.
When love is the motive for all you do for your man, it will never go unrewarded. Using some encouraging word for husband will not only lighten your man’s moods but also add some spark to your relationship.
You can either say these words or write them to your man, whichever way you want. I’d be reading the comment section to see your own encouraging word for husband, let me see what yours look like.
Pin this for later!